We are happy beacause each day more people get over the esthetic problem about braces and decide to treat their problems.In our clinic you can find any kind of braces more or less visible, right for any king of treatment .
Most common orthodontic problems
- Crowded teeth
This problem appers when the maxillary is to small and the teeth doesn`t have enough space or when the teeth are oversized. With this problem can appear cavitys, or they can be worn.
- Teeth away
In this case, the space between them is to big beacause teeth are to small relative to maxillary. Many people have this problem but the biggest space is between the central incisors – called also diastema , or between lateral teeth. This problem may be an aesthetic one or can cause pronunciation problems.
- Teeth out
Rabbit teeth represented by the central incisors wich they grow to outside of the mouth. In case of impact they are the most vulnerable being in front of all teeth and in some cases they can casuse full mouth opening problems.
- Inverse occlusion
When lower teeth go over the upper ones we have an inverse bite. This problem can be caused by insufficient growth of upper or lower maxillary.
- Occlusion open
In the moment of the bite, between upper and lower teeth remain a empty space in the frontal zone. Also an important problem like the aesthetic one is the wear wich may destroy the teeth faster and also need to be corrected because open occlusion can modify the pronunciation and spit the saliva when you talk.
About what you should expect from orthodontic treatment
1. First off all , before to came at orthodontist you should came to a general dental consultation especially if more than 6 months have passed from the last dental consultation. Not all of caries cause pain and even the healty teeth before fitting a dental braces need an scaling.
2. Orthodontic control it means a first evaluation in wich our orthodontic doctor will made a series of X-rays and photos for a better observation of teeth positions. He will also get you a dental fingerprint. With their help the doctor will make a orthodontic folder wich you will sudy until next visit , to find the right treatment plan.
3. At the second consultation we talk about the treatment plan and diferent options of dental braces.We choosing the dental braces and set the stages of treatment. After fitting the dental braces , you will need to came back every 3-4 weeks for evaluation and maintenance, after each maintenance it is possible to feel a sensation of pressure on the teeth and a small sensibility.
4. Depending on the problem that we are correcting , the braces can be kept between 12-24 months. Even this period of timp is short in comparison with all those years which teeth were in a wrong position. That’s why after removing the braces will be necessary to wear an retainer – an device more visible then the braces what can it be fixed or mobile. His role is to mentain the obtained result after all that work.
Our dental braces
Fixed metallic dental appliance
This the classic dental braces , made by metallic brackets (those small pieces of metal fixed on each tooth), spring (the wire that connects the brackets and whose pressure influences the movement of the teeth) and elastic or metallic connections (join the orthodontic thread of each bracket).
- Its fixed in teeth , so you get rid of everyday care;
- Can be worn at any age (if the natural teeth exist), even in case of pronounced malacclusions;
- It is efficient, and the results are for long term;
- Costs are lower than other types of dental braces.
- It is visible, being fixed to the outside of the tooth.